Opportunities to secure planning consent for development have the potential to generate once in a generation levels of income which can often secure land ownership for future generations. The development and change of use for existing buildings also allows owners to maximise income from and optimise the use of their assets.
RH & RW Clutton has extensive experience in all areas of planning and development. We have worked with planners and consultants to survey, promote, master plan and obtain planning consent for developments of up to 200 residential units. We also advise landowners and can negotiate on their behalf with promoters and developers, on option, promotion and joint venture agreements.
Examples of the services provided include:
- Promotion of strategic sites for large scale residential development
- Coordination of land owners’ groups
- Negotiation of options, promotion and joint venture agreements
- Land raising and amenity funding against road noise
- Change of Use of traditional agricultural buildings
- Permitted Development Rights for erection of agricultural buildings or Change of Use to residential